IMR continues to work closely with the Stinger and G70 community to develop new products. We are proud to present our custom FMIC system for these cars. This kit is designed and manufactured in America.
- Our kit is made using the famous Treadstone intercooler core
- This core will support your up to just under 700 HP.
- The core is ideally sized to accommodate the customer looking for big HP gains on their daily driver without compromising the performance of their OEM or upgraded turbos.
- Cores that are too small will get heat soaked and loosed their cooling potential.
- Cores that are too large make your turbos work harder to yield the same level of performance.
- High quality 4 ply vibrant silicone hose is used to connect our piping to the OEM charge pipe.
- T bolt clamps are
- All non intertercooler OEM funtionally remains intact and functional (supports tow hitch and aftermarket big mouth intakes (soon to be offered by IMR.)
- Additional option for charge pipes feeding the throttle body are underdesign and will be available soon.
- Core Size, 10.5" X 24" X 3.5"
- 3" inlet/outlet
- 1000 CFM flow rate
- Supports just under 700 HP
- Less than 2psi pressure drop at max flow
- less than 1 psi pressure drop
- Pressure tested for no leaks